account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Uploads on Xperia E3 (and dexices below this)

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Uploads on Xperia E3 (and dexices below this)

My images all seem blurry upon upload but are fine in my gallery... I'm not sure why. Sony replied earlier to me on Googke Play saying it may be to do with my device but my screen resolution is 480 x 854 - so my question asks whether that is low in terms of screen resolution, whether anyone else has thia problem and does anyone have any tips on overcoming this issue? - I really like my current mobile and don't want to buy a new one unless I have to.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Uploads on Xperia E3 (and dexices below this)

The resolution of the Xperia E3 it is low but could you give us more info on where you are uploading the pictures to, perhaps you are not uploading the full resolution images.
Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Uploads on Xperia E3 (and dexices below this)

Thanks for the response, I usually just use the 'publish' button on sketch - so I guess it uploads from my gallery to my feed. I think they're in full resolution too when in my gallery since they're crystal clear (it's still a great app) but become lower resolution upon publishing.