account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony not updating stickers

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Sony not updating stickers

Hello, I love the sticker on this app but it sounds like Sony are not updating as much as they used too,

For example happy new year 2017 ones, they bring put new Christmas but not new year

Is there any chance that they update the stickers more
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Elite
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Sony not updating stickers

@Erik2017

Don't forget to send them your feedback

Developer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.sketch&hl=en

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

8 REPLIES
Elite
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

@Erik2017

Don't forget to send them your feedback

Developer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonymobile.sketch&hl=en

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Hey @Erik2017,

You can email your feedback as suggested by uliwooly, and in addition I can also forward it internally as user feedback on your behalf! smile happy

- Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Just emailed them just now
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Great! Let me know should there be anything else that I can assist you with. smile happy

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

@Emir is one thing why don't ar effect app. have better themes, just the basic ones, is there any chance of getting some new ones introduced say
Winter
Happy new year
And so on

Thanks

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Just got a reply
They said they will try update it every week from now on
Elite
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Great news

Sony Xperia Support
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Oh, I am so happy to hear that! I'm glad it worked out in the end for you! smile happy