account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sketch Doesn't Work on the computer? (Help? Anyone?)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sketch Doesn't Work on the computer? (Help? Anyone?)

Hi! @SonySketch, Recently I've been wanting to use sketch on other devices, such as the Computer, laptop, etc, but for some reason it won't let me, I was wondering why it wouldn't work on the computer, and if anyone else is having the same issues as me, The reason I wanted to talk about this, is because I'd like to post some art and drawings that I've created on the computer, and also be able to message some people when I currently don't have my phone, I just would appreciate if you could do that, and if theres any way I could get sketch to work on my Computer, I appreciate your time, and I hope this will be helped with sooner or later in the future.

1 REPLY 1
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sketch Doesn't Work on the computer? (Help? Anyone?)

You unfortunately can't use Sketch on computers, but you can connect your phone to your computer via USB to access the exported sketch images.