account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sketch App - Change Account Email

Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Sketch App - Change Account Email

So I have a sketch account under my old gmail and I would like to change it to my new one that I use more often. How would I do this? Thanks!

If this requires one on one support, please let me know what information to provide!

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sketch App - Change Account Email

@FlyingDraegon 

if you just want to switch accounts, how about 

settings > accounts > Google > add the new account 

open the sketch app > menu > settings 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Will that transfer all my associated sketches (artworks) and online profile as well to the new email? Thanks!

~Draegon

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@FlyingDraegon 

Open the sketch app > settings > tap on your account > Export data

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Unfortunately, that only collects all the data I have used through the app, rather than changing the email address... Just to restate, I want to change the email my sketch account is registered under. If possible, do you know where I can contact official support?

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@FlyingDraegon 

https://sketch.sonymobile.com/faq

SketchSupport@sonymobile.com