account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Restore deleted drawings?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Restore deleted drawings?

Hi! Is it possible to restore deleted drawings on Sketch? I'm still an active user but yesterday, after having finished an art piece, I accidentally deleted it whilst distracted πŸ˜«πŸ˜“

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Restore deleted drawings?

Hi @Danixdev, sorry to hear about this.

As @uliwooly mentioned it might be hard retrieving a sketch that has been deleted since there is no "garbage bin" in either the sketch app nor the album app where the deleted images turn up. In addition to this, the online parts of the Sketch service were be discontinued on the 30th of September, 2019. The only way you to restore a deleted image is if you have backed up the image in Xperia Companion or using Google Photos.

I hope that answered your question! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@Danixdev 

I'm sorry to say this but there isn't 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Danixdev, sorry to hear about this.

As @uliwooly mentioned it might be hard retrieving a sketch that has been deleted since there is no "garbage bin" in either the sketch app nor the album app where the deleted images turn up. In addition to this, the online parts of the Sketch service were be discontinued on the 30th of September, 2019. The only way you to restore a deleted image is if you have backed up the image in Xperia Companion or using Google Photos.

I hope that answered your question! 

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Ah,,, I see.. Thank you both for taking time out of your days to answer this!! 

Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Danixdev 

Anytime

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

No worries, @Danixdev!

Let us know if you have any further questions!