account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Is there a guide or tutorial?

Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Is there a guide or tutorial?

I'm new to Sketch. Is there any type of guide to what each feature does? I'm used to drawing on paper. Digital art is something I'm not used to and don't know where to start to learn. Btw I'm using the app on Android.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Is there a guide or tutorial?

Well Mr Carrrrl! There is not but Dr smelly is here to help. At the bottom of your device are 4 tabs. Far left is where u make your art. Second to left is where u can find other artists. Second right is your feed where u can see art of which u have followed the user. Then the most important one to the far right. Your account. If u have social media u can figure out how to edit. Smelly cat has no friends so has no need for social pocial. To make some art go to the far left tab as I said before. U will see a + button. That's how to make stuff. If u need anymore smelly advice gimme a Whack on the tail (reply) and I'll tell u. Hope I didn't smell too bad....oh and my advice was good