account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can't erase imported images

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Can't erase imported images

I'm trying to edit an image that I downloaded and imported into Sketch (into an already created sketch) and can't erase the image at all, what is happening?

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't erase imported images

@Kittydog

you can't erased the image from the album or the sketch app?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't erase imported images

Bumping a very old thread here, hope this is allowed. This was the only support I could find for this app. 

I think op means once you import an image to Sketch you can't seem to erase any part of it (ie to erase the background from an object in an image) .

I think this is a bug. When you try and use the eraser tool nothing happens and when you try and use a normal pen tool, as soon as you touch the screen it will draw into a new layer instead of the same layer as the photo. Perhaps it is also trying to erase from a different layer from the photo also? . Any advice?