account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

loading problem

Message 1 of 16
Message 1 of 16

loading problem

i have a problem like this. i have photoshop cs 6 but i cant edit anything cuz of 'loading problem'. anybody can help me?

Ekran Görüntüsü (26).png

15 REPLIES 15
Developer World
Message 2 of 16
Message 2 of 16

Re: loading problem

What is your computer spec? It looks like your machine might not have enough RAM. 

Provide:

* Number of many CPU cores

* Available RAM

* Operating system version

* 32-bit or 64-bit OS?

* JRE version

Another thing, did you start the theme project with "essential resources" or "complete resources"? If you opened it with "complete resources", it might help to speed things up if you opened it with "essential resources".

Message 3 of 16
Message 3 of 16

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

JRE version = 8 update 31

i opened 'essential resources' but no results

Developer World
Message 4 of 16
Message 4 of 16

Do you have the 64 bit version of Java installed?  The tool doesn't seem to work properly with Java 64 bit.

If you have the Java 64bit installed, suggest that you try the following.

* Reboot your system (just in case something is not working properly)

* Install the 32 bit (x86) Java

* Launch Theme Creator Beta

At this point you should see the left pane items without even creating a new project.

Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 16
Message 5 of 16

i deleted java 64 bit and reboot system. after that installed java 8 update 40  ( 32 bit ) . Unfortunately still same problem . LOADING!! 

i tried this tool at 4 computers but no results. same problem at all computers. i asked several z3 compact users this problem . they are facing the same problem. we have common point ,  live in Turkey 

Need your help expert Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Developer World
Message 6 of 16
Message 6 of 16

Based on the screenshot, it looks like you're running Windows 8+.  Have you tried it on Windows 7?

One time poster
Message 7 of 16
Message 7 of 16

I have had the same problem

Apprentice
Message 8 of 16
Message 8 of 16

I have the same problem. I installed tcb to windows XP with Java RE 8u40 but not working properly. Still says LOADING...

Learner
Message 9 of 16
Message 9 of 16

I open the JAR file and I get an error as follows: loading How to solve this problem.
One time poster
Message 10 of 16
Message 10 of 16

Still not working on Turkey.