account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Static wallpaper not available in themes

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Static wallpaper not available in themes

I made myself a couple of themes using Sony Xperia Theme Creator, really nothing much, just replacing default colors (primary & accent) with ones of my own choosing, and adding wallpaper. But as can be seen in the attached screenshot, even though the wallpaper is just a static jpg, the exported theme when installed doesn't show any "Static wallpaper" option, just live wallpaper and keep current. All of the themes I create with this app suffer from the same bug, it's technically not much of a problem, aside from the fact that apps use wallpaper as background will have to take the wallpaper from the previously applied wallpaper, not the currently used theme's wallpaper, and plus, in the process manager, there will be an additional process with the name of the theme running (indicating live wallpaper app running, like with stock themes' LWP). I wonder how to fix this?

Screenshot_No static wallpaper optionOne more thing, even though my device is running Lollipop 5.1.1, and the previews when creating themes also show screenshots on 5.1.1, the previews of the finalized theme instead shows screenshots from kitkat.

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Static wallpaper not available in themes

i have the same problem, how to fix this?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Static wallpaper not available in themes

Did you find it.... I've same problem!