account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

How to fix process system

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

How to fix process system

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to fix process system

@KNG26 

elaborate as much as possible so we can help you

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to fix process system

Hi @KNG26, let me see if I can help out here.

Could you elaborate your question a bit? Do you receive any kind of error message from a system app and if so, what does the error message say? Also, it would be great if you could provide information on which Xperia model you have and which version of Android you are running. To find this information, go to Settings > System/about phone.

Please return with this information and we will do our best to assist you! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.