account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

General phone reset

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

General phone reset

Sony Ericson w700i, код блокировки телефона не установлен. Заранее спасибо. Сбросить код, либо сбросить код, либо узнать код.

Sony Ericson w700i, phone lock code not set. Thank you in advance. Reset the code, or reset the code, or find out the code. - GT

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: General phone reset

Hi @mitjka183, let me see if I can help out here! 

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Is it a code for the SIM card that you want to reset? For inquires related to your SIM card or phone number, I would recommend that you check with your operator as they are the ones responsible for this.

I hope that helped! If I have misinterpreted your question in any way, please elaborate your question and I will do my best to assist you! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

1570819411696289602026.jpg

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

1570819596649256668390.jpg

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thank you @mitjka183  for the images.

Could you possibly provide a translation of the message on the display?

Thank you! 

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.