account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Error while trying to build

Adept
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Error while trying to build

Hello,

I get error while trying to build, I use >Build> Export test apk... How to know where is the error ?

it just shows "An error occured while exporting the theme. Please restart the applcation and try again".

Please let me know where can we find where the error is, Sometimes I get the exclamation point(!) beside the list, sometimes it wont, in this case how to check where the error is ?

Thanks,
Shreyas.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Developer World
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Error while trying to build

Hi,

unfortunately there can be several reasons now as to why this error message shows up.

Can you provide the file of the resource you edited (the PNG or the PSD, depending on how you made the edits) somewhere online so that some of us can see what you had done that led you to this error message/state?