account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Cant make new project

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Cant make new project

When I start program, and when I enter project name, and location folder, I dont get to clic ok. What I should do?
SonyEricsson K300, SonyEricsson K510i, SonyEricsson W200i, SonyEricsson K530i, SonyEricsson W380i, SonyEricsson XPERIA mini pro, SONY XPERIA acro S, SONY XPERIA SP (that's the last one beleve me)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Developer World
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cant make new project

Hi,

The "OK" button is not clickable/selectable if you don't have all the fields filled in or filled in correctly. Did you fill in the package name field?

Examples:

* the package name field is not filled in

* the package name format is incorrect, ie. not following the convention of [domain].[company name].[application name] (example: com.mytheme.first)

Note: when the package name field is incorrectly filled, the text will be coloured red. When the text is coloured white, the text input is correctly filled.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Developer World
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Hi,

The "OK" button is not clickable/selectable if you don't have all the fields filled in or filled in correctly. Did you fill in the package name field?

Examples:

* the package name field is not filled in

* the package name format is incorrect, ie. not following the convention of [domain].[company name].[application name] (example: com.mytheme.first)

Note: when the package name field is incorrectly filled, the text will be coloured red. When the text is coloured white, the text input is correctly filled.

Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@aayonara 

I had a similar issue, bc I didn't read the intructions correctly Face with stuck-out Tongue 

Follow @wmyeo 's instructions

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

EDIT:
Problem soloved. *.*
Package name was in wrong format. Than you all gays, and god luck with rhis softweare..Way to go Sony!
SonyEricsson K300, SonyEricsson K510i, SonyEricsson W200i, SonyEricsson K530i, SonyEricsson W380i, SonyEricsson XPERIA mini pro, SONY XPERIA acro S, SONY XPERIA SP (that's the last one beleve me)
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Huh?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)