account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Welcome to the Theme Creator forum. 

If you have a question, search the forum to see if the answer is already available, or post your question or comment in a new thread.

Can't see live changes in theme creator

Highlighted
Developer World
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Can't see live changes in theme creator

If you have the 64 bit Java installed, try installing the 32 bit version instead and see if that helps.

Learner
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Im having the same problem neither the any changes ouccer but also it dosent working with photoshop . also i have java both 64 and 32 bit .

system spec: Core i7 .8 Gb ram ,windows 7 

TM1.jpgTM2.jpgTM3.jpg

Regular
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Computer spec info:
* OS version: windows 7
* CPU: Intel core pentium 4
* RAM: 2GB
* Version of Java Runtime Env or JDK (8) and on Sony it says minimum 7.
And I also can't see the colours change. And no I don't have Photoshop installed
Inhabitant
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

There has been a suggestion posted from one of the forum users, Ferdverel, that you all could test to see if it helps. Here's a quote from the thread, where I also highlight the suggestion:

I previously had 64-bit Java installed and I had the problem, then I tried uninstalling it and installed 32-bit Java, but the issue didn't go away. 

Next, I tried placing and opening the theme-creator-v0_0_1-beta.jar file in the same directory as my Java installation. This fixed the issue. So in my case, I installed Java into C:\Program Files (x86)\Java, so that is where I placed the theme-creator-v0_0_1-beta.jar file and opened it from there.

This is the specific post: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Q-A-Tips-Help-Troubleshooting/colours-not-changing/m-p/964447/highligh...

I hope this helps you to make the live changes get applied.

sony_sign_logo.png - Developer World Support

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our discussion guidelines.
For general information on how to get in contact with us please visit our contact page.