account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

sony bridge for mac 10.5.8

Visitor
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: sony bridge for mac 10.5.8

@Rickard wrote:

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I'm not able to test it here as i don't have any computer with 10.5.8 but this application should work with 10.5.x: http://www.android.com/filetransfer/

I tried Androis Transfer doesn´t recognize the current Android-software on Xperia Z1 Compact.

Sent from iMac with OSX 10.5.8

What to do friendly Sony-Staff !?!?!!?!

habs mit Android Transfer probiert -- geht nicht! Aktuelle Android-Version auf Xperia Z! Compact.

Gesendet von einem iMac mit OSX 10.5.8

Was soll ich tun freundlicher Sony-Berater!?!?!?

Visitor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Restarted both systems and suddenly it worked!!!

"Android Transfer 10.5"

Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Glad to hear that you got it working Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

God... You are a lifesaver!!

Thank you!!

One time poster
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

Hey Sony , I have a problem . I would like to update my experia z1 Compact t lollipop but i only have the 10.5.8 version of apple on my mac ! 

Any suggestions ?! 

Thanks