account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place this monday
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Xperia Companion

Commissioner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Companion

When using Xperia Companion to repair software is it possible to repair individual apps? 

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: PC COMPANION

@cobbler

No, XC (Xperia Companion) will reinstall the latest update for the phone. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: PC COMPANION

@uliwooly wrote:

@cobbler

No, XC (Xperia Companion) will reinstall the latest update for the phone. 

@uliwooly

Sorry my mistake, yes Xperia Companion I meant. 

I've always wondered why on my pre installed MESSAGES app which incidentally is uptodate doesn't have the option in advanced settings for delivery reports whereby others who have the same phone the XA2 H3113 do have this option. So because of this I have to use a different app for SMS texts which does have this option to choose from that lets me know when a SMS text I've sent has been delivered to the recipient. 

I've tried uninstalling the updates and then reinstalling but that hasn't helped and I can confirm that delivery reports are supported by my carrier because the other app that I use works for to tell me that the SMS has been delivered. 

Any ideas on this? 

Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Xperia Companion

I use an SMS app that does allow me to use delivery reports, I just don't use the pre installed messages app .