Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2017-02-01 07:10 PM - edited 2017-02-01 07:13 PM
My phone started to overheating and its battery diminishing very quikly (from 100 to 30% in ~2 hours). It worked perfectly fine yesterday and had this problem today. On top of that is seems slow and laggy.
I decided to try to completely wipe the phone using Xperia Companion to do a repair.... But it didn't worked. Every attempt results in the error code "UELoginNetworkError.ynn.e nnnnn_1213_0".
based on this, I tried several things:
I don't use any proxy.
My internet is working fine and Xperia companion is allowed on the Windows firewall.
I installed the last Java version.
I tried on three different PC (two with windows 10, one windows 7).
I launched it in administrator mode and tried windows 8 compatibility mod.
I tried un- and rei-nstall both java and Xperia companion three times.
And I -of course- tried to reboot several times.
All to no aval.
Any help would be greatly welcomed!! Thanks!!
2017-02-02 12:48 AM
2017-02-02 11:21 AM - edited 2017-02-02 11:28 AM
Similar situation here, I also tried with OSX 10.12.2
I can not find much on this specific error, so I suspect it may be a new issue?
I did get a slightly different error on the Mac, but it all seems to revolve around connecting to the server at Sony's end.
One thing to note is that on the Mac seemed to incread up to about 30% on consecutive attempts, I noticed 20% on one attempt, then 25% and then 30% on different attempts, with the 30% being the limit, maybe cached as it was quicker in the end?
I checked a few other Google searches without quoting the exact error and one seemed to imply it is a Sony server issue:
It eventually went through... hmmm...
2017-02-02 11:42 AM
It seems to have progressed slightly on the Windows computer, I now get:
Error code: UEDownloadServiceFailed
2017-02-02 02:18 PM
Ok, trying again with the Mac, went to 35,36,37,38,40 and now at 41% (much slower download than previously....but appears to finally be progressing).
It does look loke an issue with the server connection, hope they dont use Telstra with the exchange fire taking out businesses like Jetstar's checkin system.
Well time will tell if it will be successful.
2017-02-02 03:10 PM
And.. Finally, downloaded the update... now installing...
Persistance, as there was nothing wrong on my side (CPE) and had to keep retrying like others have posted.
Success 6.0.1 upgraded from 4.4.4 on D6653 Z3
Other thoughts... Would have been easier if I could have done it OTA on the Telstra branded handset like I believe I was able to do with my Virgin Mobile handset.
2017-02-10 01:04 AM