account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia Companion compared with Sony PC Companion calendar

SOLVED
Adept
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Companion compared with Sony PC Companion calendar

Hi I have just installed the New Xperia Companion but i can not see were you update and synchronize calendars with outlook as the old pc companion could I use this every month

IS it missing  Also deleted the old PC companion and reinstalled but cant use it as says needs updating and wont update

Wish i had never bothered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: Xperia Companion compared with Sony PC Companion calendar

Thanks For reply

I found a download site that had the old  Sony PC companion on downloaded and work fine So back to synchronizing with outlook  calendar OK

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @briant566, I'm so sorry for the late reply to your post.

Xperia Companion does not have any kind of synchronizing option for in your case, an Outlook calender. If you are using an online account, you can try and download the Microsoft Outlook application in your phone and use that to add and remove calender events.

PC Companion is no longer supported. That is why you can't install the update that you need to be able to use the program.

I'm sorry for the bad news. Slightly frowning Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks For reply

I found a download site that had the old  Sony PC companion on downloaded and work fine So back to synchronizing with outlook  calendar OK

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again and I'm glad to hear that you were able to find an older version of PC Companion so you can synchronize your Outlook calender again! Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if there is anything else and have a great afternoon!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.