account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Update Error code: kResultCode_DeltaUpdateResultDidReturnFail

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Update Error code: kResultCode_DeltaUpdateResultDidReturnFail

i am also suffer from this error code nd my software repair is not making complete. please provide me solution of this error

One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Solved! I have finally upgraded my Xperia XZ from Noughat version 7.0 to 7.1.1, unfortunately I had to loose all my data by performing a device repair via Xperia Companion and the phone was updated to the latest software version available. If you are experiencing issue to do with software update you may back up your data then perfornm the system repair via Xperia Companion then you will get the latest available update for your device. Thanks.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

now, relock bootloader