account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Transferring photos to pc – keeps duplicating/ repeating

Regular
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Transferring photos to pc – keeps duplicating/ repeating

I use MediaGo to transfer Photos to my PC (then view/ edit them in Picasa).

I have set MediaGo to “Automatically import new photos/ videos without deleting them from my phone” when I connect the phone to my pc.

I later delete some of those photos/ videos or folders from my pc as I work with them.

When I reconnect my phone, MediaGo (on automatic) will transfer again those photos/ videos/ folders that have been previously been deleted from my pc, but that are still on my phone (even though they are not “new” and have been transferred before).

MediaGo appears to consider any photos on my phone that it cannot find on my pc as “new” even though they have been previously transferred.

Objective: I wish to transfer only new photos taken since the last transfer to my pc, without having to delete them from the phone simultaneously.

Question: is there a way of transferring just photos that have never been previously transferred (without having to tick/ select each one individually for transfer manually)?

Thank you for your help.

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.

Windows 8.1

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Transferring photos to pc – keeps duplicating/ repeating