account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sync of contacts only with one PC? How to disconnect it?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sync of contacts only with one PC? How to disconnect it?

Hi folks,

Today I tried to transfer my contacts via PC Companion to my Z5 compact. It worked, but now I´m logged into a different account on the same PC and try transfer a better version of my contact list via PC Companion. But this fails or better I´m able to connect to the software, but not able to see or sync the contacts as before. When I´m logged into the first PC account everything works fine and I can work on the contacts.

But not on the second PC account. 

Is there a limit of PC accounts for sync? Is it like itunes from Apple, where you only connect to one PC? 

How can I disconnect this sync library, that I´m able to sync with the other PC account?

Thanks for your support.

Phililip

1 REPLY 1
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sync of contacts only with one PC? How to disconnect it?

what do you mean by account? the same account on PC? or the same account on your device?

have you tried to sync it first ( the first batch of contacts) to the new account on PC? then sync them again to the second account. it seems that the sync details is not shared to different accounts on PC. so when you have another account, it would act as like new,.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling