account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

PC Companion

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

PC Companion

I have been trying for over year now to back up my data frm my phone to the PC Companion.  It never works I think it worked just once in all this time.  My laptop is Windows 10 now I am getting very frustrated.  Please dont say use cloud etc I dont like using them to back up my data.  Why have software and it does not work!!  Please help. 

2 REPLIES 2
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: PC Companion

Can i know how much data that u wanna backup?  I recommend u to copy files manually if the overall size is large. And ya pc companion isn't soo reliable for large data transfer as multiple files!! U can backup call log,contacts, passwords or some small stuff like this through pcc!  gud day Upside-down Face 

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: PC Companion

@Blackpanther44

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)