account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Media Go media import, organizing files

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Media Go media import, organizing files

Hello all,
Media Go does a good job importing my media to my computer for back up, one of the main, if not the only, reason I use it. But after importing the media it keeps them in the pc in folders organized by date of the pictures or videos taken, which leaves so many folders with just a picture or two and makes it hard to find a picture later on. Is there a way to tell media go to keep them by month? If not how can we make a request for the developers to include this in future updates?
Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Media Go media import, organizing files

Contact your local Sony Xperia Support with your suggestions.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/