account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Media Go Has Stopped Working - Z3 Compact (2015)

Highlighted
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Media Go Has Stopped Working - Z3 Compact (2015)

HELP!

I thought that switching from Iphone to XPERIA was going to be a snap after I read all of the information on SONY's Website. 
How Horribly Wrong I was. 

1. Media Transfer Didn't work (did it all manually using a HOW TO: Youtube Video Online).

2. I am Unable to Pair my Z3 Compact with my PC after several times of trying/uninstalling/changing PC settings.

and....

3. WORST OF ALL, My Z3 Compact will no longer Sync with Media Go. In fact, every time I plug my Z3 Compact in, media go takes about 20 seconds before it give me the ERROR MESSAGE: "MEDIA GO HAS STOPPED WORKING" .

I have tried Uninstalling, Re-Installing, Changing Settings and EVERYTHING I could find through Troubleshooting. Nothing has helped. 

I am using a Samsung Laptop, with Windows 7, and don't have anything fancy uploaded to it. It's all very basic. If anyone has ANY help for ANY of these problems that would be greatly appreciated. I love the way my new phone works, but between the Bloatware, and the Continuous Software issues I've been having, I'm ready to switch again....HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Media Go Has Stopped Working - Z3 Compact (2015)

@jewelscatchew

Have you contacted Sony?

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No I haven't! But I have a few things to suggest to them, so that's a good option, thank you! 

P.S. Managed to sort a few things out....but not all unfortunately. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Keep us updated

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)