account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Cannot access Manage my Media on Xperia Companion downloaded to Mac (greyed out)

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Cannot access Manage my Media on Xperia Companion downloaded to Mac (greyed out)

I downloaded Xp Companion to my macbook to transfer over music files (per instructions). It downloaded and launched. Only top half of screen (Manage your Xperia) is active. Lower half, Mange your Media, is greyed out). Therefore unable to follow instructions to drag over music on my mac. Can anyone help? Have googled but no answers at all. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot access Manage my Media on Xperia Companion downloaded to Mac (greyed out)

high ,

I am in the same boat with you latest companiaon software and with android pie working on xz1C .
had to back to basic android file transfer but stripped out backup sync features.

this setup was working with Oreo (8.0 ) mac os EL Cap

regards

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot access Manage my Media on Xperia Companion downloaded to Mac (greyed out)

I think I have the same problem. Most of those icons are greyed out. And the connection is so unstable that it losts display every few minutes.

Untitled 2.png

And so desprated to see your post from 10 months ago...