account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Bridge for Mac 4.1: can't sync new media

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Bridge for Mac 4.1: can't sync new media

If I run an older version of Bridge for Mac such as 3.6 or 3.8.3, any album or song which is not already on my phone can be selected for synchronization.

In the current v4.2.1, however, any such album or song not already on my phone is not selectable for synchronization. The checkboxes are disabled.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and know of a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bridge for Mac 4.1: can't sync new media

Hi @Pazu2

Perhaps this information can be useful for you:
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-mini-pro/Synchronisation-problem-with-Bridge-for-Mac/m-p/28014...

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bridge for Mac 4.1: can't sync new media

xaviunx, thanks for the suggestion, but I don't believe that's really constructive. Since an older version of Bridge works, why would a master reset make the newer version works? It's clearly a problem with Bridge, not with my phone.

Not to mention that a master reset would completely wipe all data from my phone, constituting a major inconvenience on my part without any evidence to suggest it would help at all.