Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.
Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.
2014-12-28 09:37 AM
i followed all steps ....still when i restart my phone after update it shows a blank screen.
now will have to go to service center
2014-12-28 09:53 AM
Keep us updated:
Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.
2015-01-11 07:47 AM
my query is still not solved. you should check yourself with various apps available on play store the processor show lower speed and the processor type is also different from what is advertised.
sony should give a proper answer to our queries. instead of it they are asking us to return the device or downgrade our android version, both not possible.
2015-01-11 07:48 AM
processor is not even Qualcomm MSM8228 1.4 ghz
It is a Qualcomm MSM8226 1.2 ghz processor speed
2015-01-11 08:02 AM
i face the same problem.
either sony should provide a big phone memory to counter this issue or fix it quickly
i would not suggest anyone to buy sony phones
they always give us issues:
1. no android updates (they provide it for selected handsets only like it is a lottery system)
2. always face such minor glitches such as icons dissappearence and others.
3. i have xperia t2 ultra which is advertised as processor Qualcomm MSM8228 1.4 ghz but after 4.4 update is shows Qualcomm MSM8226 1.2 ghz processor speed
4. they advertise the screen as shatterproof but i you visit the service center u find most people with shattered screen and that too because their phone accidently fall from just 2-3 feet on a carpet floor.
5. sound on earphone is good but on loudspeaker it is awful
6. please add more if someone observed other issues
this story is common for all sony phones not for a particular model