account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

xperia go restart automatically endlessly when I try to connect to Wifi.

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

xperia go restart automatically endlessly when I try to connect to Wifi.

Hi,

All was fine for nearly one n half year until my xperia go started acting crazy. I was using my phone normally on my wifi when it started restarting endlessly until I called tech support and they helped me to switch it off. The next day I took it to Sony service center and they reinstalled/flashed the OS and it was fine till I tried connecting to the wifi, it started acting crazy again. Now that I reinstalled the OS with the help of local technician who also adviced me not to use wifi anymore. Can please anyone help me with this issue as I don't have an option of buying any new phone anytime sooner.

Regards,

Jihad Ali.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: xperia go restart automatically endlessly when I try to connect to Wifi.

Take it back to a Sony repair center

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Take it back to a Sony repair center

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply but just wanted to know if there is something i can do before i take it back,, in the sense reinstall the drivers fo wifi o something?? 

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

You can repair it with SUS but it seems that you have a hardware issue 

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355