account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

walkman bug

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

walkman bug

Dear team,
While playing songs in walkman songs skips by one or two seconds I have tried formatting memory card even phone was flashed recently in Sony center. Sane songs are been played in other third party software's from play store.Sony please provide update with all bug fix even camera gives only 7 megapixel for usage,is it so that the new update 4.1.2 is unstable for our Xperia sp phones
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: walkman bug

Turn off HDR and / or switch to manual mode

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re-transfer the files with Media Go

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Ok I'll try but this isn't the easiest way I mean if I have an option to Judy connect the phone to my system and do a transfer then why so Slightly frowning Face
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

What about camera is anyone else having only 7 mp camera
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Turn off HDR and / or switch to manual mode

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

hello team,

I want to point to a bug. i have a playlist of 120 songs when i click on suffle button on the playlist it is only selecting 40-50 songs not all 120 in a random mode. kindly look into this bug and fix it.

thank you