account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

no camera widget on lock screen

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

no camera widget on lock screen

my camera widget which was earlier there on my lockscreen has disappeared. but my walkman music widget works just fine. please tell me how to bring back the camera widget.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: no camera widget on lock screen

If re-enabling quick launch does not work boot into safe mode and reboot normally. It seems to solve this.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

If re-enabling quick launch does not work boot into safe mode and reboot normally. It seems to solve this.

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Thank u...!!! Re-enabling quick lauch worked...
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

You're welocme, glad I could help.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Worst thing no pause button while video recording.... Gimme a break
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

To pause while recording isn't too good for the camera algorhythm and I think to the hardware also.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

@Alexdon those java and symbian OS phone's got it.. Also 8 megapixel with 4:3...what's wrong I mean this is basic.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Atleast gimme 8 mp with 16:9.. You don't take a look at basic things this leads to bad customer satisfaction
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

It would require a different sensor to have 16:9 in 8mp. It's a hardware limit the sensor in SP is a 4:3 8mp one, in order to have 16:9 ratio it has to use a smaller part of the sensor you know like cutting a rectangle from a square. I don't know how pausing video recording is bad, altough I wouldn't use such a feature it should be present imo. If you really need it there might be other apps with pausing feature unless it is another hardware limit.