account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 21 of 44
Message 21 of 44

Re: my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

Hi i'm using Xperia M dual and i made same mistake and i was getting irretated from this from 1/2 hrs and finally i got ur information and i went through ur steps and Thanks a lot  for information 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 22 of 44
Message 22 of 44

As mentioned in the earlier forums, the options are Setting--Accessibility---Talkbalk should be switched off when the blind option is automatically switched on. For opening the icons you need to press twice and for sliding use two fingers with no space in between.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 23 of 44
Message 23 of 44

Just re read ure instructions about using 2 finger to slide down. Thank u. Cx
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 24 of 44
Message 24 of 44

Hi, I don't know how to thank you but I really want to....I'm neither blind nor disabled but when my phn went into the blind mode I felt absolutely helpless. And it was your post which ended my turmoil after a struggle of more than an hour. Thanks once more.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 25 of 44
Message 25 of 44

Brilliant! Thank you! Missed the bit about scrolling to start with & had to re-read lol. Thanks again
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 26 of 44
Message 26 of 44

Good your resolve fitted on the screen I figured out the long press and double tap just couldn't scroll. Thanks for your advice Slightly smiling Face
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 27 of 44
Message 27 of 44

Such problem persist with my sony phone. voice guidance for visualy impired people got activated unknowingly last night. I tried so much to restore it. The next day I visit this site. found the solution like this...Main menu > Settings > Accessibility > Talkback > Untick the option.

But thing this that "Accessibility" menu is at bottom of the touch screen. So not able to visualized and  scolled down the screen.

Then I just type "Accessibility" in search box... then it pop up and I untick the "Talkback" button accordingly.

Thank you.

Dhrub (Assam). 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 28 of 44
Message 28 of 44

Thank you so much, 

this is so helpful

Ezhil

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 29 of 44
Message 29 of 44

Your product is absolute rubbish.  After hours of trying to turn this off due to me missing vitally important business calls

@Sam wrote:

Ok doing this is no easy task and requires some patience. Please be aware that with all of these steps it will require you to tap on each option twice and for the sliding function you will need to use two fingers spaced slightly apart:

Main menu > Settings > Accessibility > Talkback > Untick the option.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

and e-mails I smashed your product to pieces and called my IT people on my land line and told them NEVER to use a Sony product in our business again.  VERY, VERY ANNOYING ...

Visitor
Message 30 of 44
Message 30 of 44

My z5 is in startup 

I don't know to finish startup in blind screen