account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update? (4.3)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Talent
Message 201 of 226
Message 201 of 226

Re: When are we getting the latest update? (4.3)

So you guys are lucky....!!!

Highlighted
Talent
Message 202 of 226
Message 202 of 226

In Eastern Europe still nothing, checked yesterday.
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 203 of 226
Message 203 of 226

First, sorry for my bad English. I tried the new Xperia firmware, I installed the ftf file last night. But, I found two big bug in my phone, after the update. The picture: Volume control "panel" anywhere, when I press the Volume up or down button. The youtube video: video recording with any resoulation. I have same problem with the photos. Any solution?

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140215/Screenshot_2014-02-15-08-10-17_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGM-TueEMzg

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 204 of 226
Message 204 of 226

4.3 update for sony xperia v in india

as it is already updated on official site about official launch of the 4.3update for sony xperia v .  i  have not received any notification yet for the update .Please help me when i can get update

Highlighted
Message 205 of 226
Message 205 of 226

Re: 4.3 update for sony xperia v in india

Download pc companion and sony update service and check for the update.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 206 of 226
Message 206 of 226

i didnt get any software updation (from 4.1.2 to 4.3)in my xperia v..

Hi.Good day, i didnt get any software update in my xperia v.still i am using the oldest version 4.1.2.if i am connecting my xperia v in sony pc companoin,i am getting only one message that your phone already have the latest sftware.Please give me a solution.....

Awaiting your reply...

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 207 of 226
Message 207 of 226

Re: i didnt get any software updation (from 4.1.2 to 4.3)in my xperia v..

The update may not have been released for your country or network yet

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 208 of 226
Message 208 of 226

Admin... Is that true the update 4.3 avaiable in pc companion now?.
Highlighted
Message 209 of 226
Message 209 of 226

The update is rolled out,download either pc companion or sony update service and keep checking.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 210 of 226
Message 210 of 226

I dont see the xperia V under phone models on Sony update service???? What should I do?