account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Unable to download games

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Unable to download games

Does anyone have the same problem that their xperia s cant download galaxy on fire 2?
It says mine's incompatible Slightly frowning Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sage
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Unable to download games

Right uliwooly...

Here's A REAL STATEMENT for you guys...

(I don't care you received this message or not but I wanted to, because I'm quite an active user over that game's forum, http://forum.fishlabs.net/ and I knew pretty much about the game too...)

For "why it isn't compatible with your phone" is that the game uses nVidia Tegra 2 chip and yours aren't...

But here's a good news...

(Copied from SebastianG, the Community Manager there -http://forum.fishlabs.net/viewtopic.php?p=43211#p43211)

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, the release of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for Android will be moved a few weeks behind, since we have now the opportunity to work together with a manufacturer, as already indicated in our spotlight. Once we reschedule the release date or have any further information about the upcoming Android version, we will let you know about it for sure.

Hello everyone,

Since it has recently become a little quiet about Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for Android, we would like to fill you in on latest information about the upcoming Free 2 Play version of GOF2 on Google Play.

1. When will Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for Android be released?

- We are still working on a solution which is satisfying for you as a player and ourselves as a developer. Right now, it seems as the only profitable way of releasing Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on Google Play by turning it into a Free 2 Play version. To match the requirements of a Free 2 Play game, we primarily have to build up a new trade system from the scratch and extend the game with several new features. Since we’d also like add additional content to the Android HD version, we’ve currently scheduled it for release in late 2012 – at least as long as no other attractive marketing deal becomes available in the meantime.

2. What new content will be available for Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on Android?

- In addition the some new in-game features, we will also make the add-ons "Valkyrie" and "Supernova" available on Android. It’s currently planned that these expansions will be available on Android right from the start.

3. What will happen with Galaxy on Fire 2 THD and the Xperia PLAY version?

- The two former Android versions will no longer be maintained and supported in the future as our full concentration will be focused on the All Android version of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, which all Android users will be able to download for free.

4. I paid for Galaxy on Fire 2 THD and/or Xperia PLAY; do I get my money back?

- Those players, who have already paid for one of the two former versions, will receive free in-game items, such as credit packs, as compensation. Thus you will get a "refund" directly within the new version of the game and therefore your "costs" will be reimbursed as well.

5. Can I use my current save games as well?

- We’d love to implement such a feature, but right now we can’t guarantee whether save games can be transferred or not. As soon as we know more, we’ll surely let you know.

We hope that this new spotlight helped to give you a little insight into our future plans and we’re looking forward to release the All Android version of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on the Google PLAY Store  as soon as possible.

As always, it is important for us to communicate with you and if you have any further questions about this topic, feel free to ask us directly via this thread.

Best regards,

The FISHLABS Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Doesn't even show up in my search results.

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

its not compatible, that's up to the developer to address this issue

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.fishlabs.GalaxyonFire2THD&hl=en

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/244522#244522

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sage
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Right uliwooly...

Here's A REAL STATEMENT for you guys...

(I don't care you received this message or not but I wanted to, because I'm quite an active user over that game's forum, http://forum.fishlabs.net/ and I knew pretty much about the game too...)

For "why it isn't compatible with your phone" is that the game uses nVidia Tegra 2 chip and yours aren't...

But here's a good news...

(Copied from SebastianG, the Community Manager there -http://forum.fishlabs.net/viewtopic.php?p=43211#p43211)

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, the release of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for Android will be moved a few weeks behind, since we have now the opportunity to work together with a manufacturer, as already indicated in our spotlight. Once we reschedule the release date or have any further information about the upcoming Android version, we will let you know about it for sure.

Hello everyone,

Since it has recently become a little quiet about Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for Android, we would like to fill you in on latest information about the upcoming Free 2 Play version of GOF2 on Google Play.

1. When will Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for Android be released?

- We are still working on a solution which is satisfying for you as a player and ourselves as a developer. Right now, it seems as the only profitable way of releasing Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on Google Play by turning it into a Free 2 Play version. To match the requirements of a Free 2 Play game, we primarily have to build up a new trade system from the scratch and extend the game with several new features. Since we’d also like add additional content to the Android HD version, we’ve currently scheduled it for release in late 2012 – at least as long as no other attractive marketing deal becomes available in the meantime.

2. What new content will be available for Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on Android?

- In addition the some new in-game features, we will also make the add-ons "Valkyrie" and "Supernova" available on Android. It’s currently planned that these expansions will be available on Android right from the start.

3. What will happen with Galaxy on Fire 2 THD and the Xperia PLAY version?

- The two former Android versions will no longer be maintained and supported in the future as our full concentration will be focused on the All Android version of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD, which all Android users will be able to download for free.

4. I paid for Galaxy on Fire 2 THD and/or Xperia PLAY; do I get my money back?

- Those players, who have already paid for one of the two former versions, will receive free in-game items, such as credit packs, as compensation. Thus you will get a "refund" directly within the new version of the game and therefore your "costs" will be reimbursed as well.

5. Can I use my current save games as well?

- We’d love to implement such a feature, but right now we can’t guarantee whether save games can be transferred or not. As soon as we know more, we’ll surely let you know.

We hope that this new spotlight helped to give you a little insight into our future plans and we’re looking forward to release the All Android version of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD on the Google PLAY Store  as soon as possible.

As always, it is important for us to communicate with you and if you have any further questions about this topic, feel free to ask us directly via this thread.

Best regards,

The FISHLABS Team

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the info bro its much appreciated,i've been trying to find answers to this questions and you did so completely...thank you much...

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

thanx for the info Turbo_XL Slightly smiling Face

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)