account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Transfer of App from Phone Memory to SD Car

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 101 of 204
Message 101 of 204

Xperia SP move apps to sd card

in android 4.3 will be able to move apps & games  to external storage ????

Highlighted
Message 102 of 204
Message 102 of 204

Re: Xperia SP move apps to sd card

i guess no,you gotta root your device for that.......usually no factory update allow you to transfer your apps to SD

Please hit KUDOS if Reply helped to solve your problem

And please Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 103 of 204
Message 103 of 204

and how can i root my phone ???  i tried many times but i couldnt root my phone , actually i tried flashtools but didnt work

Highlighted
Message 104 of 204
Message 104 of 204

Dude if you are under warrenty i would advice you not to root your device as this will void your warrenty......

but even then you wanna Root your device just download UnlockRootPro    and then just connect your device in USB debugging and follow the instrucetions

And please Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 105 of 204
Message 105 of 204

luckly its not under warranty ... if one day i want to unroot my device can i unroot it ???

Highlighted
Message 106 of 204
Message 106 of 204

then gofor it

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 107 of 204
Message 107 of 204

ahhhhhhhhhhh unlockroot pro didnt work Slightly frowning Face((

are there any apps to boot  my XPERIA SP ????

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 108 of 204
Message 108 of 204

Re: Move apps to external memory card

Hey, you! SONY! Are you there?

Will you give any answer to this topic? It's not the android thing, as the Samsung and some other good phones have it. So don't blame android, just say something about if it's possible to do it in future, or generally we just should change the phones? It's not your problem why i need this option. I just want it, and I can have it, with or without you. Sorry SONY!

So? Are you able? Maybe it's just to difficult? Or maybe it's about, hmmm, money?

Cheers.

Highlighted
Message 109 of 204
Message 109 of 204

Download the files from

http://click.xda-developers.com/api/click?format=go&key=f0a7f91912ae2b52e0700f73990eb321&loc=http%3A...

Extract or unzip the downloaded package on desktop.

Now, connect your smartphone with the computer.

Establish the connection by using the phone’s USB cable.

On your computer navigate through the unzipped folder from desktop.

From there double click on the “runme_win.bat” file for launching the executable file.

Follow the on-screen prompts.

Click on any key for starting the root procedure.

When gaining root access ends, your handset will reboot automatically.

You can then unplug the USB cable as you are done.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 110 of 204
Message 110 of 204

memory

Hi I have the sp for 6 mths now and memory is 75% full and can't transfer to sd card, these apps I want to keep but can't move to sd card, will this be fixed in the kit kat update