account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Timescape Facebook Update

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Timescape Facebook Update

I heard there's a new update for Timescape for facebook via Update centre App.

Is that True?? Thinking Face

I Refresh my update centre , and there's no new update about Timescape showing

is it true that it already fix the Facebook sync when refreshing your timescape??

please let me know cause I don' have yet the update.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Timescape Facebook Update

The update is being rolled out as we speak. Unfortunately I can't give you an exact date on when the update will be released for your country. Just hold on for a little more time and you will have the update soon.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

No update at my phone either,i have not got any update for timescape for facebook since i have my phone .

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

thanks for the reply , since when did the update release? cause even my cousins Xperia P doesn't even have the update, I'm from the Philippines btw.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

i do not know,i think one of the support members know.i am from Romania and i did not get even the .75 firmware.waiting for a reply from Samuel.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Master
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

The update is being rolled out as we speak. Unfortunately I can't give you an exact date on when the update will be released for your country. Just hold on for a little more time and you will have the update soon.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Sony has provided the facebook extension update on play store here-  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.eventstream.facebookplugin  Install and everything will be back to normal.Slightly smiling Face