account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

TOUCH PANEL

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

TOUCH PANEL

hello, I want to be informed about the TOUCHPANEL of mini pro sk17i. Where should I find the original one? and what's the price of it in USD?

I'll import one to Bangladesh and fix it in my mini pro. Moreover, it's very strange that my present touch works fine in air conditioned room but when I'm in normal temp like 30 degree it doesnt work accordingly even when the CPU temp is higher than 30 degree. Is it the touch panel problem? should I replace it? thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: TOUCH PANEL

thanks Markus. For your kind information, there is no sony mobile support in Bangladesh now. Thus I'm in a big trouble right nowSlightly frowning Face I think I have nothing to do but changing the digitizer as I have repaired the phone by SUS and PCC a couple of times. Many of you have stated this as a hardware issue. Now I seek your kind advice about the changing task. Where should I find the original one? Please reply with details as I have no support here. thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Oracle
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

We don't sell spare parts to end users. You need to contact the regional Sony Mobile support team on this matter to see what can be done. They might be able to contact a service center on your behalf or maybe give you some good tips on who to contact.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

thanks Markus. For your kind information, there is no sony mobile support in Bangladesh now. Thus I'm in a big trouble right nowSlightly frowning Face I think I have nothing to do but changing the digitizer as I have repaired the phone by SUS and PCC a couple of times. Many of you have stated this as a hardware issue. Now I seek your kind advice about the changing task. Where should I find the original one? Please reply with details as I have no support here. thank you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Oracle
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Contact the regional Sony Mobile support and ask for their assistance. You can email them on this address:

questions.bd@support.sonymobile.com

Explain your problem and see what they can offer. My guess is that the phone must be sent to a service center to get it repaired.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Thank you for the reply. I've sent an email to the address. Now I'm waiting for the reply. untill then.......Thinking Face