account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Rude Sony Customer Care 1800 3000 2800

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Rude Sony Customer Care 1800 3000 2800

Dear All,

I have been contacting Sony Customer Care on 1800 3000 2800 and would like to share my opinion. I have given my sony xperia u to sony collection point in noida and I was given 7-10 days of time. After 7 days when I started contecting collection point, they said that I need to follow the customer service since this unit can take some more days. I gave my phone on 23/06/2012 and I have not get it back.

There are some senior guys named Rajni, Rohin, Anuj, Rishi and a floor manager Rahul. They all lied and newer gave the true picture. I was told many times that personally they would call me to tell me the status but I newer get called. After following they started hiding and customer care excutive started saying that no one is free they all are busy on another call.

I would say that this is the worse experience I ever had with any company. This would be the last item of Sony in my house. I will never ever go for sony. I was false promised many times that I will receive my phone next day but I am still waiting for my phone to be repaired. Collection point always say that they are not responsible for anything since they are just the collection point. How rude?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Re: Rude Sony Customer Care 1800 3000 2800

It is the tech war going on out here and @sajibtech are saying to have a faulty/outdated handset in our hand. Will we win or loose? I bought this handset by looking at the SONY name and fame and innovation. As the matter of fact we have paid resonable amount to get updated and to get better results.

If this faulty handset is the sony innovation then what SONY innovative people doing out there. It is better to go for other manufacturer handset rather than a buggy innovation.

SONY people are representing SONY not me. I only care for what i have bought. If I get this problem with other brands I would have done the same.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Oracle
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Hi,

I'm posting here to let everyone reading this know that _prabhat also contacted me via PM and that we have taken action on this matter. I contacted my colleagues in India and asked them to call _prabhat and see what can be done.

Please feel free to update this thread with more information if you wish to, _prabhat.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Hi,

I know somebody is siting behind the desk and replying & contacting people but the user comes to the forum when he/she gets frustated with the sony customer care.

The question is why do we need you as a middle man, when customer care is first point of interaction.

Why were I given false statements everyday by your customer care executives and service heads?

I was told that they are waiting for a part to come so it is getting delayed. But in my jobsheet it is written that only software got updated. Do you have anything to say about this?

They took 16 days to update the android. IS IT TOO BIG OS WHICH TAKES THIS MUCH OF TIME? I contacted Regional Head and he said that they were waiting for a patch not for the part?? BUT I was told by the collection centre person that they have changed a part taken out from the another unit so it is not mentioned in jobsheet. WOW....

I am sorry but I have taken a decision that I'll never go for the SONY.

THANKS.

Highlighted
Oracle
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

I'm going to start and say that I am really sorry about all this.

I'm not just here to act 'middle man'. I'm here to help with whatever I can help with. When it comes to repair issues, I cannot do much more but reach out to my local contacts and ask for their help. Customer care should indeed solve/handle this in first place and I can only apologize on their behalf that this was not the case for you.

The service people hopefully did not lie to you on intention. I'm sure they were expecting a different outcome but something unexpected occurred (e.g. they ran out of spare parts).

A simple update does not take 16 days. It can however be that there's a lot to do and new incoming phones are places in a queue and it might take 16 days to work through all those phones which are in front of yours in this queue.

I understand that you are disappointed and I wish you all the best with your next phone. I hope we can win you back over to us sometime in the future.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Sony is flop, never going to recommend it to anyone... let your shares/ratings, sales, etc go down so you understand what were u doing with customers and what great depression is Sony Mobile!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

SONY try to give better service but some of their stuff basically in INDIA dont care for that..

SONY should take action to their irresponsiable stuff.. Otherwise SONY will  loose their valuable customers in future.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

Its not mean that SONY is flop.. who maintain their quality and innovation till now..

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

It is the tech war going on out here and @sajibtech are saying to have a faulty/outdated handset in our hand. Will we win or loose? I bought this handset by looking at the SONY name and fame and innovation. As the matter of fact we have paid resonable amount to get updated and to get better results.

If this faulty handset is the sony innovation then what SONY innovative people doing out there. It is better to go for other manufacturer handset rather than a buggy innovation.

SONY people are representing SONY not me. I only care for what i have bought. If I get this problem with other brands I would have done the same.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Prabhat i want to said diffrent way rather than you think.. bro i am not blaming you or SONY.. i blammed some their STUFFS who dont care for that..

SONY should take action about them..

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Its the government rules that does not allow sony to open own stores here, rather they arehaving to open franchises handled by Indian people who neither care for sales nor for reputation of sony in the long term. Just read an article in Economic Times about a week ago where the Sales Head complained about not being able to open Sony OWNED stores in India rather than franchises.