account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Restarting of Xperia T

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Restarting of Xperia T

My Sony Xperia T turning of or sometimes when I remove it from charging; and when I connect it to car musick system whith help of Aux cable after playing one or to songs it is restarting. Have anybody sфьу prblems? How can i solve them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Restarting of Xperia T

First of all you can try start your phone in "safe mode" which means that none of your 3rd party apps will be active in your phone. If the phone doesn't restart in this mode it seems like the restarts can be caused by an or some apps you have installed in your phone.  You can start your phone in safe mode by press and hold the volume down button when you are booting your phone. It will say "safe mode" in the bottom of the screen.

If the phone still turns off when you are in safe mode you can try to repair the phone software using PC Companion:

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

And if the problem still persists I recommend that you send your phone to service for examination. Please contact your local support for more information:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

The restarts of the Xperia T is a well known issue that Xperia T has. Lots of costumers has this problem. 

Do not reinstall all the software if they tell you to do it. Soon or later will happens the same to you.

Maybe someday Sony will do something to fix this issue, but don't be confident.

Please, searchi in the forum, so you will find how many people has this issue.

Highlighted
Master
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

First of all you can try start your phone in "safe mode" which means that none of your 3rd party apps will be active in your phone. If the phone doesn't restart in this mode it seems like the restarts can be caused by an or some apps you have installed in your phone.  You can start your phone in safe mode by press and hold the volume down button when you are booting your phone. It will say "safe mode" in the bottom of the screen.

If the phone still turns off when you are in safe mode you can try to repair the phone software using PC Companion:

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

And if the problem still persists I recommend that you send your phone to service for examination. Please contact your local support for more information:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thank You!

I reinstalled a firmware with wipe (with help of flashtools )  and problem was solved.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I have the same problem. Random reboots even with a clean install of latest firmware 141. Phone seems to be stable when on charge which points to a hardware or battery problem.