account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Need For Speed Most Wanted

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Hey, thank you of course for the update sony, but is there any way I can play my favorite game NFS Most Wanted after update ?

I updated to 4.3 and the game gives this error "Unfortunately NFS Most Wanted has stopped. It was running awesome on 4.1.2, and it's an awesome game too Slightly frowning Face, please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Re: Need For Speed Most Wanted

I was also having. Same problem but I found a sol. While the game is loading. In white screen with ea icon I opened recent app page for few times approx. 4 times and what I found game starts... Without. Any error. Try this working for me. Rply. If it was helpful

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Contact the game developer as it seems to be a compatibility issue 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

This is a common problem after getting 4.3 update. Applications without any reason get crash, phone giving late response so wait for new update to come..
Adviser
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

I was also having. Same problem but I found a sol. While the game is loading. In white screen with ea icon I opened recent app page for few times approx. 4 times and what I found game starts... Without. Any error. Try this working for me. Rply. If it was helpful

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

@gurvir

You made me very happy Grinning Face many thanks, so it's just a bug in the new firmware, as it turns out.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

Thanx
Highlighted
Adept
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

@gurvir thanks it has Worked
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

How to solve the problem?
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Thanx ...Great Idea...Jugaad technology at its best:smileysmileywink:

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

simply you can disable auto rotate Slightly smiling Face Zipper-mouth Face try it