account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Meet Xperia T2 Ultra/T2 Ultra Dual

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 11 of 33
Message 11 of 33

Re: Meet Xperia T2 Ultra/T2 Ultra Dual

Hello, 

I have been using sony xperia t2 ultra since last one week. Everything seemd to be gud until i was using single sim . 

3 days bak i bought another seem as it was dual sim. Thats when a wierd problm startd in cell. My sim one network drops drastically to emergency calls for smetime n then i have to switch of my cell and on again to get bak to normal . this happens every half an hour. 

Please do let me know whats the problem and soltn for it 

Highlighted
Message 12 of 33
Message 12 of 33

I think someone said in India, the snapdragon 400 use different version and not supporting LTE. Im not from India and LTE work well for me. You should check back , I think for India the processor is different version. Here what I get from snapdragon website 

Snapdragon 400 processors include the following part numbers: 8028, 8228, 8628, 8928, 8926, 8030AB, 8226, 8230, 8230AB, 8626, 8630, 8630AB, 8930 and 8930AB

• 8930 (LTE)
  • 8230 (HSPA+)
  • 8630 (CDMA)
  • 8930AB (LTE)
  • 8230AB (HSPA+)
  • 8630AB(CDMA)
  • 8030AB(No Modem)
  • 8226 (UMTS)
  • 8626 (CDMA)
  • 8028(No Modem)
  • 8228 (HSPA+)
  • 8628 (CDMA)
  • 8928 (LTE)

Maybe India use another version and not same like other country so thats why no LTE ? I just helping you and for me this phone has LTE in my country. But I read somewhere some India people buy T2 Ultra and they said they have LTE. You should contact Sony about it. I hope they can solve it for you. Thanks
Highlighted
Message 13 of 33
Message 13 of 33

Maybe you should contact Sony or bring it to service centre. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 33
Message 14 of 33

I had visited the service center for the same problem, they update the phone software but problem remain same.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 15 of 33
Message 15 of 33

my t2 ultra dual video playback is not smooth even in mx player videos has hiccups.im using 4 class 8gb sd card.and opera mini lags. help me plzzz
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 33
Message 16 of 33

I'm getting a error while recording video in my Xperia t2 ultra dual, I'm getting a error as 'camera not available '..... Please help me out
Regular
Message 17 of 33
Message 17 of 33

It also misleads with mhl http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=global-en&product=xperia-t2-ultra#!Connecting-yo...

Here it says mhl is supported and but in reality it doesn't . for me mhl is very important ..that's y bought this phone ..called up tech support Sony . they also confirmed this phone supports mhl ...does this phone support TV out or not . Sony be professional and don't mislead us with wrong information ..
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 18 of 33
Message 18 of 33

1. Will "Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual" supports any Smartband? 2. Will "Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual" supports "Mirrorlink" to connect with "Sony XAV 602BT"? 3. Using "Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual" can we use Navigation in "Sony XAV 602BT"? 4. Will "Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual" gets Android Kitkat version?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 19 of 33
Message 19 of 33

i have just bought 4 kind of MHL cable from sony, samsung, other brand but i can't use MHL. So sad.

Highlighted
Message 20 of 33
Message 20 of 33

Waste phone