account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 51 of 433
Message 51 of 433

Re: Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

Me and my friends who are using XP GO are about to kill ourselves for this update.  I will never ever buy Sony phones!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!! 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 52 of 433
Message 52 of 433

Honestly, iwouldnt care about jb if ics wasnt so lagy.. Why did i have to upgrade to ics is beond me, the only noticable diference from gb is multitasking, and thats useless if the phone lags even if youre running no apps in the backround. Im allso excited about the google version of siri. Anywayy if jb does lag.... Its rooting time to the original rom off gb.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 53 of 433
Message 53 of 433

Honestly, iwouldnt care about jb if ics wasnt so lagy.. Why did i have to upgrade to ics is beond me, the only noticable diference from gb is multitasking, and thats useless if the phone lags even if youre running no apps in the backround. Im allso excited about the google version of siri. Anywayy if jb does lag.... Its rooting time to the original rom off gb.

Adept
Message 54 of 433
Message 54 of 433

ICS so laGGY, xperia go must have JB with lag fixes....

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 55 of 433
Message 55 of 433

I like ICS, is not too laggy for me. I have installed miui, cm9 and a lot of roms and still prefer the stock ICS version. If the phone turns to slow I just kill some apps and thats it. What I do hate is the GPS signal, hoping the update improve that. Used to have the Xperia Active and its GPS receiver is so much better.

Highlighted
Message 56 of 433
Message 56 of 433

ok.....

but how long should i wait to find the post in the blog!...already the blog mentioned that we all X go user see JB from end of march!!!,,,

but its april 15....almost 15 days passed., sony failed to deliver us!....

whats ur answer for this? @ mr.samuel

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 57 of 433
Message 57 of 433

Relax, man. Samuel cannot reply to that question, he mentioned that before. Head over to http://blogs.sonymobile.com/ for the latest updates. That's the only source we have, I think that's clear by now.

You are right, on the other hand. More and more of these huge corporations are neglecting customer service. We are 'handled' as nagging customers while they are the ones not sticking to their promises, hiding behind a wall of lawyers.

Let's not forget we have Sony to blame here, not some forum moderator. With a revenue of over 79 billion USD and 167,700 employees (in 2012) they somehow still fail to release a silly little update that would mean so much for the community (and by extension, the reputation of the company). They just don't give a crap anymore, I guess.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 58 of 433
Message 58 of 433

The customer is always right.... all the way to the point till he spends his money and walks out of your store.

I agree we shouldnt blame the mods about the delays.

Highlighted
Message 59 of 433
Message 59 of 433

We are not Nagging, just expressing the issues precisely....

To get rid of that ICS s**t we people yells about JB ?...

what a customer service, well done SONY !...

Sonyericsson Ruled!....sony sucks....

If i didnt get JB, Gutter would be the better place for X go!!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 60 of 433
Message 60 of 433

when this thing is released, is there some way to get it no matter which country im from without rooting my phone?