account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Facing touch problem in xperia SP

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 42
Message 1 of 42

Facing touch problem in xperia SP

I m a Sony xperia Sp user since 1 nov 2013 and from 4 nov. I m facing the prob of touch I update the latest software from service center still the problem not resolve  then I replace it by new handset. The new handset also have the same problem touch not reponse while charging I use the original charger and still facing the same problem........WHAT SHOULD I DO CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO FIND SOLUTION 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 42
Message 2 of 42

Re: Facing touch problem in xperia SP

Your are not the only one that face this issue.This more to software related issue.A software glitch.

Look at this:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-SP/Xperia-SP-usb-charging-and-touch-problem/td-p/342802

AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 42
Message 2 of 42

Your are not the only one that face this issue.This more to software related issue.A software glitch.

Look at this:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-SP/Xperia-SP-usb-charging-and-touch-problem/td-p/342802

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 42
Message 3 of 42

ya I know i m not only one who facing this type of issue but  how to re solve it........Pleas help.........

Highlighted
Genius
Message 4 of 42
Message 4 of 42

You might have to wait for 4.3 update.It will roll out this december...
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 5 of 42
Message 5 of 42

Thanks for your concern...

OK I will wait till dec. Can u please tell me the market report of zr. I think to replace it with zr. Should i? 

Highlighted
Genius
Message 6 of 42
Message 6 of 42

ZR,a completely different device with way faster Processer and much more RAM.For me,i would suggest you to start save some money and wait a little bit more for Xperia Z1S(the mini version of Z1).I would suggest you to first update the phone to 4.3 and see if there is any improvements and solved issues.But if it still doesn't solve a thing nor improving,only then you could consider in changing a phone.
Xperia SP has a huge potential but currently bugged with numerous software issues.
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 42
Message 7 of 42

Well, I'm not the only one with the problem of the screen. The touch response of the screen is slow, and at the top where the notifications does not work on the touch screen, hopefully solved soon!

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 8 of 42
Message 8 of 42

Is someone is here whose SP is perfectly running..........................and the touch is properly working 

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 42
Message 9 of 42

Im also facing tuch issues but only when im using the phne while charging other thn Tht it wrks fine..
I went to service centre nd they told me Tht there were some software issues but still im facing all the previous issues lke tuch not working while charging,WiFi range is not good
Voice calling volume is really very low
Nd sometimes screen goes blank when pressing the unlock button to unlock the phne..
I hope all these issues will be slved in 4.3update.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 10 of 42
Message 10 of 42

I bought a xperia SP on November 6 November and this problem with the touch screen is slow to respond to touch, and there areas of the screen that does not respond, and cuanesta horizontal position the patalla not respond very well, I hope solution .