account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Deleted photo recovery

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Deleted photo recovery

Is there any way to recover my deleted photos? Those photos mean really a lot to me

P.S: I hate the Internal Memory & that dumb Android protocol which doesn't let me recover my photos

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: Deleted photo recovery

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any phone application or computer program that can restore your deleted photos in your phone.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

Download Recuva.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
EPR
Regular
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Don't rely on those One Time Posters!

The only thing they do here is advertising and trying to sell theit Software.

There are lots of FREE solutions to recover Data.

You just have to change Your internal memory from MTP to Mass Storage mode (there are APPs that can do this on the store) so that Your phone will be mounted as removable storage on the PC and then use ANY FREE recovery software e.g. PC Inspector Smart Recovery or File Recovery to recover ANYTHING from internal memory.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

In my personal experiences, it is not difficult to recover.

1). Do not save anything new on this phone card in case of data loss.
2). Plunge this card to your computer and apply a card data recovery tool to restore all your wanted pictures back at first.
3). Save and back up all restored data on another drive or card in case of data recovery failure.

Note: Never forget to back up everything important well again in the future.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

How can i do it  or what is the name of the program can do it ? 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

If you've ever synced to Google Photos or Flickr, you may find them there.

If you've never done this before, it's unlikely you can track them back.

But still you may follow the guide How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone to get it back.
Adviser
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Try Sony data recovery tool to scan out your Sony phone first, if the deleted photos can be scanned out, you can use it to recover the deleted photos easily. 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Hello,

Everyone loves to click pictures and store them on their phones but when they are lost then some users don't get any way to restore them. So for you as well as other users, if your important data  like photos or other important stuffs are deleted then you should use Sony Data Recovery Tool. This is one of the effective solutions to retrieve lost pictures from Sony mobile phones.