account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia X10 Touch problem.

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

Xperia X10 Touch problem.

Hy there, I have got a problem with Xperia X10i, as I was trying to send a text message the screen froze, this was yesterday. I have updated the software and made a Factory Restore but no luck. Can you find some solutions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Re: Xperia X10 Touch problem.

you have to contact Sony Ericsson. the problem might be the digitizer (touch screen)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

18 REPLIES 18
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Hi Toykid, are you saying that you are unable to send text messages?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

Hey, no I am not saying I can't send TXT Messages, I am saying I can't do anything with my phone, the screen is froze and I cand do anything, it's like when I touch it is not responding:|

Emperor
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

try Update Service

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/1.689743/xperiax10?...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

if you still have the same problem you might have to contact Sony Ericsson

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/common/contact?lc=en&cc=us

By phone

Call us at the following number: - 1 866 766 9374 (Toll Free) - 1-877-7XPERIA (1-877-797-3742) (Xperia™)See all numbers worldwide

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/common/contact/phonelist

Emperor
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

try this make sure your phone its on, press the power button on the lock screen press the following sequence

menu >back > back > menu > back > menu > menu > back

can you touch any of the menus?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

I agree, I suggest contacting Sony Ericsson within the country you are located in as the handset may require repairs.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

I did as you said... I see the menus, so now what can I do? :smileygrin:

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

I can't touch the menues but I can navigate through my volume hardware buttons and "menu button" to select

Forum Legend
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

Try selecting an option, tap on one. Did phone response to your touch?