account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Shameless Sony Ericsson

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Shameless Sony Ericsson

From

Ex-SE fan

This is insane and the worst-ever service I have received from any other company. Sony ericsson has no shame, I am sure they are on the way to oblivion. I now regret to have bought a Sony Ericsson product. All the so called moderators in this forum have no sense. It's been almost three months (90 days) since I submitted my earphones at service center and there's no response from them. I thought at least the forum would find a solution for my problem, but this place is even more pathetic. I have written a post (http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/25243) in forum, and sent personal message to three moderators ( Martha-SEAnswers, Jeff-SEAnswers, and KrazyD). None of them cared to reply. I have no words to express the behavior of call center guys, they disconnect the call in between or at max they give a case id each  time I dial in. Such a shameless bunch of team.

I have only one question for you. How long would it take to send a new set of earphones? If any sensible human is reading this, he/she would say that it should not take more than a week. But, in my case there's no reply and it's reaching three months. Recent communication I have got from the "questions.in@support.sonyericsson.com" says it will be resolved in seven days and today is 8th day. And as a part of their tradition they gave one latest case id: SES11B000359. This e-mail was from Rakshit mahajan, he must be one more joker working at SE.

Don't buy Sony Ericsson, they are a total waste.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: Shameless Sony Ericsson

Although it's late, I have passed it on to the appropriate people.

Our forum is here to compliment our normal support channels, but of course, we can't see everything here. Any issues of importance should go to our normal channels in the future.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

KrazyD doesn't work for SE

did you tried to contact SE ?

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/common/contact?cc=gb&lc=en

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Yes, I did contact all of them except their CEO.

KrazyD is listed as one of the Moderators.

By the way, thanks for trying to help me.

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

yeah he is a forum moderator, a volunteer, just like I am a volunteer (uliwooly or uliwooly-wooly).

I hope SE help you out this time

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Got it, I appreciate his/your work.

But, I am anti-SE now. My motto is to spread this.

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Although it's late, I have passed it on to the appropriate people.

Our forum is here to compliment our normal support channels, but of course, we can't see everything here. Any issues of importance should go to our normal channels in the future.

View solution in original post

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

they detected my email and wrote a personal acknowledgement...then forgot about it