account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

JAIPUR CUSTOMER CARE COMPLAINT REF NO- 91779104, COMPLAINT ID- SES11B001472

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

JAIPUR CUSTOMER CARE COMPLAINT REF NO- 91779104, COMPLAINT ID- SES11B001472

SONY ERICSSON JAIPUR CUSTOMER CARE( ADARSH PLAZA)

I bought sony xperia in aug 2011, after 1 month it was not working properly, i visited authorised service centre at Adarsh plaza, jaipur, they reloaded the software, bt the problem was not solved, again i visited and again the software was reloaded, this history repeated 6 times, atlast when they couldnt found the solution on 21 OCTOBER 2011, they said MOTHER BOARD has to be replaced, submit it we'll get it replaced and will return it to you within 1 weak,

since 21 october I havent got my cell back, since then MOTHER BOARD is not available to them, WAT IS THIS NON-SENSE?

IF U CANT REPAIR IT, THEN REPLACE IT

SONY ERICSSON COMES WITH AN 12 MONTHS WARRANTY, BUT ITS WITH THEM ONLY SINCE 2 MONTHS.....? WHAT KIND OF WARRANTY IS IT, IF THE CELLPHONE IS WITH YHE COMPANY SINCE ITS BEEN BOUGHT

I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF BRAND IS SONY..... YOUR EXCUTIVES ARE LIKE 10th PASSED STUDENTS

COMPLAINT REF NO- 91779104    DATED 21st OCTOBER 2011

COMPLAINT ID- SES11B001472

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: JAIPUR CUSTOMER CARE COMPLAINT REF NO- 91779104, COMPLAINT ID- SES11B001472

Hello,

I just recieved confimation you have the device. Please let me know the status ASAP.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Demigod
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

I'm escalated this to have someone contact you. Please update if you hear anything.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

what kind of problem is "NOT WORKING PROPERLY" and whych Xperia?

Good to know.

Demigod
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I just recieved confimation you have the device. Please let me know the status ASAP.

Thank you!