account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

ELM - how do I delete unsaved numbers?

SOLVED
Forum Legend
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: ELM - how do I delete unsaved numbers?

Yeah, no problem.A reset or running the update service should do it though.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

save all unsaved numbers to a new contact, and then sync it, then delete them from your contacts, then sync it again. worked for me

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

I delete my ex's number of my phone.i delete my call log and  text massage but when i go to file his number it's pop up as a search results.how to I stop the happening ????

Emperor
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

@Alias667

Perhaps you ahve the phone stored on the SIM card? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

I delete one phone number in my contacts and call history. When I type the other number related to the delete number in key pad it shows the same number with unsaved .Now I want to delete that number