account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Dont know what to buy..!!

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Dont know what to buy..!!

Hi guys ..

I want to buy a sony erricsson mobile so I want you opinions on many things ..

Iam a music freak so probably my best chiose would be w995(correct me is iam wrong)

but in the same time I want a mobile with a touch screen that has w995 sound capablities..

satio really catched my eyes then..

but when I looked on satio's music specification I found that it misses many things from w995 ..

So I want your opinions what should I buy??

and I want to know what does these words stands for cause Iam not european neither american and don know many things in English

clear bass

sens me

shake control

stereo speakers

clear stereo

walkman player

mega bass

also aino catched my eyes cause it has almost the same sound capabilties that w995 has.. but sadly it is not full touch screen..

please help me..

and thanx in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Re: Dont know what to buy..!!

You can find information on what these terms mean, if you look at the specifications and support sections for the W995, Aino, W595 and other phones, on the SE site.You can also find information on these topics if you download some user manuals from SE and look at other phone review sites such as Phone arena.

11 REPLIES 11
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

I've got the W995 and for what you are looking for, especially music-wise, this phone in my opinion is the best of the Walkman series of SE phones.It's also well-built with a metallic (not plastic) casing, has many other features (Wi-Fi, GPS,8.1MP camera, etc) and very stable software.

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

I agree that the best Walkman phone is the w995.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

I appreciate your posts

but mu question was I wanted a touch screen mobile with the w995 sound capabilties

any ideas?

Forum Legend
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

SE haven't made one yet, and personally, I'm not bothered in the slightest about the lack of touchscreen on the W995--fewer things to go wrong!

W995 rocks--literally!! But if you insist on touchscreen, the closest, as you said, is probably the Aino but I would suggest you read some user reviews on these phones before you make your mind up.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

I think Aino is not touch screen(full touch screen)

and thanx Dr Chris you have been great help

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

guys Please I need somone to tell me what do these words mean :

clear bass

sens me

shake control

stereo speakers

clear stereo

walkman player

mega bass

(they are sound capabilties that are not present in satio and 995 have it)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

I have found for good value for money, the Zylo W20i works well for me. 

Forum Legend
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

You can find information on what these terms mean, if you look at the specifications and support sections for the W995, Aino, W595 and other phones, on the SE site.You can also find information on these topics if you download some user manuals from SE and look at other phone review sites such as Phone arena.

Demigod
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

Although it doesn't have a touchscreen which is what the topic is about.