account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Arabnite Ringtone

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Arabnite Ringtone

Hi,

I am looking for a ringtone called Arabnite which is used on old Sony mobile phones e.g. Sony CMD-Z7. Is there anyone having this ringtone?
3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Arabnite Ringtone

Hi @burakbas,

Welcome to the community,

That is a hard one, you may have more luck communicating with Customer Care to see if that would be possible. I am really not sure where this could be sourced from given the age of the device.

You can use my signature below to find details for customer care within your region.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Jake-SonyXperiaSupport,

Thank you very much for your answer. I have already contacted Sony Customer Care in Turkey (my region) and UK. Both forwarded me here. I just hoped if someone in the forum have this ringtone in any format because I tought that Sony may be used this ringtone in later models that support export ringtone in any portable format. It is just hope Slightly smiling Face

Thank you very much again and best wishes from Turkey.
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi there, i was looking through the forums for no reason at all and decided to see if i could find the arabnite ringtone. Good news! I have! I found a random Russian website that had the mp3 download. 

http://myrington.ru/load/standart/sony_cmd_j70_arabnite/25-1-0-6417