account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Wireless Charging Cover WCR14 z3 compact {does anyone know of a cheap source?}

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Wireless Charging Cover WCR14 z3 compact {does anyone know of a cheap source?}

HI,

Does anyone know of a cheap source for the Wireless Charging Cover WCR14 Z3 compact?

I have found a cheaper source for the DK48 wireless charging dock.but i also wanted the option of using the charging plate which i also own but want the charging cover to go with the plate.

i also by mistake bought a Z3 wireless charging cover but its not for the Z3 compact (just the Z3)

does anyone want to buy the Z3 charging cover by its self new in the box never been used?and can anyone help with the question about the Z3 compact charging case.....

Thanks in advance for any help.

and if anyone wants to know of a cheap source for the DK48 drop me a message and i will send you the link.

Sam5577

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wireless Charging Cover WCR14 z3 compact {does anyone know of a cheap source?}

@sam5577

I'm not sure there's a WCR14 for the compact, an alternative will be to buy a Qi wireles adapter 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wireless Charging Cover WCR14 z3 compact {does anyone know of a cheap source?}

Hi Sam, 

I know some time has passed but do you still have the cover(wcr14) for the z3? 

Kind Regards 

Patrick